When it comes to health, people are ready to do anything, they go to the gym, search for various exercises, invest a lot of money in supplements, etc. But the basic thing that they forget is to have a proper, balanced diet. If you are here, you must be looking for a good diet plan, right?. So here we have mentioned a good diet plan and also different food for different body parts. This is so detailed because we care for your health 😉
Things you should add to your diet –
Here we have mentioned things in an order that you should follow from the very starting of the day to the very end.
1. Water – When you wake up in the morning the very first thing you should do is, drink a glass of lukewarm water before getting fresh. After you get fresh drink a glass of water again. Also drink 7-8 glasses of water a day.
2. Breakfast routine – Try to have your breakfast between 8 am to 10 am. Also, your breakfast should be heavier than any other meal.
Eat oats, fruits, cornflakes, dry fruits, white/brown bread, jam, pancakes, butter, biscuits, eggs, etc., etc. (you don’t need to eat all of the above-mentioned things just eat what you want to, from the list).
A good breakfast and diet plan includes a good amount of liquids as well. So drink milk, lemon water, smoothies, and fruit juices as well. Fruit juice, smoothies, and shakes are good for weight gain, but, when it comes to weight loss just avoid smoothies and shakes. Lemon water is good for everyone and everything.
3. Fruits – When its 11 or 12 am eat a good amount of fruits and vegetable salad. Eating fruits in the morning are more beneficial than eating them in the night time.
4. Lunch – Your lunchtime should be between 1 am – 3 am. Add pulses, tortilla(chappatis), curd, salad, vegetables, beans, rice, raita to your lunchtime diet plan.
5. Snack time – A diet plan will be boring if you don’t give yourself a treat. So considering fitness as well don’t let the snack time turn to a waste of diet plan time. You can have a chocolate, peanut butter, dry fruits, boiled eggs, cheese, or maybe a bowl of fruit salad.
6. Dinner time – Now many people say its good to skip dinner time meal, but according to us, you should not skip it, instead eat light. You can eat the food that we mentioned in the lunchtime diet plan, just remember to eat in a lesser amount than the morning and lunchtime routine. The perfect time to have your dinner is 8 pm to 9 pm.
In liquid you can prefer lassi in your night time diet plan.
*Remember to drink a glass of water before going to bed in order to keep yourself hydrated.
Food for different body parts –
For brains health
People mostly ignore their brains health while caring for other body parts. Here are five food that you should include in your diet plan for a healthy brain.
- Dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
For good eyesight
Taking care of your eyes is as important as taking care of your different body parts. Here are five food that you should include in your diet for good eyesight.
- Green vegetables
For healthy skin
Healthy skin is what most people dream of. If you are someone who spends a lot of money on skincare products, you need to know that eating healthy is equally important. Here are 6 food for healthy skin.
- Bell pepper
- Green tea
- Sweet potato
- Dairy products
Do you know you can get healthy glowing skin without any expenses?. Check out these awesome DIY face masks.
For hearts health
Heart pumps blood throughout our body so taking care of it is equally important. Here are five such food that is good for your hearts health.
- Flax seeds
- Kidney beans
For a healthy liver
Liver does an important task of breaking down fats in the small intestine during the digestion process. Here are five such food that will take good care of your liver.
For healthy kidney
Kidney is one of the important body pars that one should take care of properly. Here are five foods that are important and good for your livers health.
- Olive oil
So here we saw the best diet plan and different foods that are good for our different body parts. Also, don’t sit idle do some exercise as well for better results. Follow this awesome diet plan for a healthy you.
Also if you prefer doing yoga more…
Latest posts –
- 20 awesome and easy nail art designs worth melting for.
- Keratin at home(shocking results in 1 use only) – affordable and easy hair care.
- How to get rid of acne scars really fast – 7 easy home remedies to get rid of acne scars.
- Wardrobe essentials – 14 pairs of shoes every woman should own.
- Get naturally pink and softer lips with these easy steps.